design ideas for kitchen tile backsplash

design ideas for kitchen tile backsplash

hey guys its deaja and i'm back with the home decor video i'm going to be doing a lot more home decor videos on my channel that's my plan to do i'm going to also still be doing some of the beauty videos but my passion right now is home decor and decorating because i recently moved into a studio apartment my sex in the city like dream studio apartment i


actually a condo so it's owned by someone else not me i am a renter and recently redid the bathroom and then in the kitchen is fully remodeled the only thing is it doesn't have a backsplash bought some wallpaper while ago and i never used it i plan on using it in the bathroom but i felt like it would make it too dark so i decided to actually use


it as a backsplash in my kitchen i forgot the name of islam going to insert a picture of it and how to buy it or whatever but it eventually i'll probably show a apartment tour and i'm also going to be showing like how i had very different things in the apartment pretty pretty much done with it i just have a couple more minor things to do


like pain and put wallpaper up and i like little things with on the wall but other than that my apartment is pretty much done i love hosting and he'll of having friends over for wine or whatever the case may be so i'm going to invite you into my home and we're gonna get started so okay so here's what you mean i have


my wallpaper my measuring tape my sisters and my marking pen and we're going to take this into the kitchen i'm going to start out by measuring the wall where i want the wallpaper to go already measured as you saw in the kitchen where exactly you needed to be it was 17 and have inches so i pre-cut one template are out already and then


i'm going to i'm going to pre cut them off so and then we'll put them up so i'll see you in a second go back this the back into so sticky on the side is not traditional wallpapers kind of like movable wallpaper is removable wallpaper i'm i got to get halfway down and got a place in the back you i want it so that i can see level they're not myself so


now that i have that on there i'm gonna shake my was squeezing i'm going to so when i got to the outlets and either a razor or something but i decided to get all today and actually use a knife so here using actually cutting out my outlet so that i can pull that off there's also a door there to that i have to go over as well as you can see


there's like a light fixture under my cabinets that i have to go around with the wallpaper because not all the same one as the rest of it so i'm cutting where the the light actually starts and then i'm cutting the rest out that i need to take off as well so i decided in the wallpaper exactly where the cabinets and instead of


continuing along that walk cycles all the way up so selling and i didn't want to do that you'll see also going along the edges with a knife and going down the wallpaper with us we just get out all the air bubbles i possibly could there are a lot of imperfections but hey i did it myself and i'm very proud so it was time for this is about 30


minutes my kitchen is very small so then taking long so this is my before and this is my after i'm very pleased about how it turned out i love it let me know if you loved this video thumbs it up and i'll see you on my next one thanks for watching guys


Subscribe to receive free email updates: